Counting down to Christmas: home sweet home
This Christmas, we won't be getting cosy at crowded Winter Fairs and there will be no cuddling and kissing under the mistletoe. But there are still many traditions that we can uphold even in these special times. We'll gladly help you on your way with 7 ideas to get into the Christmas spirit:
- Decorate the Christmas tree: donate your old Christmas decorations through our charitable Christmas campaign and get a Flamant voucher to give your Christmas tree a whole new look.
- Binge-watch Christmas series: getting swept away by enchanting Christmas stories under a warm plaid on your favourite couch ... we love it!
- Make it extra cosy inside: a Christmas interior is all about warmth, light and atmosphere. Think scented candles, mood lighting, or even a fireplace.
- Send Christmas cards: nothing beats the feeling of opening the mailbox and finding a personal card. So forget e-mail and social media, and send your season's greetings on paper instead.
- Cook up a storm: this is the time to try out new recipes. Transform your dining room into your favourite restaurant and style your table just the way you like it.
- Make time for games: the best way to really clear your head is to play a game together. Tip: chess is more popular than ever!
- Find the most original gifts: thoughtful gifting is all about taking the time to hand-pick the perfect gift. You can find inspiration for him, for her and for yourself in our stores and in our online shop.