5 tips for a warm and cosy interior
The days are getting shorter and temperatures are dropping ... so let's get comfortable inside! Dreaming of a cosy autumn-ready home? Follow these five easy steps to add instant warmth to any room.
- Lights, please! It doesn't take long for grey autumn days to get under your skin. Don't underestimate the power of mood lighting! Think table lamps, accent lighting, and of course: candles. Speaking of, have you tried our gingerbread scented candle?
- Soft fabrics. A warm plaid, a velvet sofa, a deep-pile rug ... autumn is all about soft fabrics.
- Warm tones. Deep, saturated tones provide instant warmth. We're super excited about the newest addition to the Flamant Paint range, Vallauris, with terracotta undertones.
- Go natural. Bring the tranquillity of long walks in the woods into your home with natural materials: raw wood surfaces, handmade objects and woven rattan.
- Deco, deco, deco. There's no such thing as too much seasonal decoration. This applies to Christmas and table accessories, but also to window decoration: warm curtains, tailored to your interior, can help create the right atmosphere.